Yes. You can register for IEF by downloading the BuddiE student App available in both Playstore & Appstore. You can also register right here on the edupilots website .
No. Registration / Entry is free.
Yes. You can.
Yes. You can attend all the Seminar sessions and there is no separate registration for them.
Universities / Colleges recruiters do not ask for original documents at the Fair. Post the initial discussions you will be asked do the formalities. You can bring copies of your credentials as some of the institutions may offer on the spot admissions / scholarships etc.
Yes. You can book your booth for specific cities as per your requirements.
The booth size in all IEF Fairs is – 2 meters x 2 meters. These are pre-fabricated booths. Along with the booth, we provide every participant a table, two chairs, power socket and pre-designed Facia with the institution name. We also provide lunch for two delegates per booth in all the venues in IEF Fairs.
IEF fair timings generally are from 12 PM to 6 PM.
IEF Fairs in most Cities are conducted in Taj group of Hotels. In few cities, IEF Fairs happens in JW Marriott & The Lalit.
IEF clearly makes the distinction in offering the maximum to every participant in an effort deliver the best. The deliverables for the cost that you pay for the participation in IEF Fairs are:
– Booth (pre-fabricated booth of 2 mts x 2 mts size / table / chairs / power socket / facia)
– An advertisement of size 11 cm width x 19 cm height in the special Handbook that will be given to every student at the event venues
– 100 words institution profile in the event Booklet (to be given away to every student) & BuddiE student App (to the universe of Indian students)
– 8 cm x 8 cm colour advt material for the newspaper campaign (for some Fairs)
– 800 x 800 px advertisement in Facebook Campaign / on IEFIndia page
– 800 x 800 px advertisement in the BuddiE student App
– Would like to invite you to be as the ‘Scholar’ on the BuddiE student app to continue your interaction with the students from all of India, post the Fairs too.
Yes. We will share the student data-base with every participant.
Yes. EduPilots organises school visits with prior notice. Our other services include networking events with local institutions / academicians etc.